Anyway I found $22.55 with my $25 gift card from the B&N card of Dutch + Scandinavian. They had Mediterranean.
Items from Barnes & Noble
Standard Delivery: 3-8 business days, $4.98
PREFERENCE: Send everything in as few packages as possible. Details
| Description | Qty | Gift Wrap/ Gift Message | Availability | Discount | Total | |||||
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Lonely Planet: Dutch PhrasebookDetails Lonely Planet: Dutch Phrasebook by | 1 | None | Usually ships within 24 hours |
| $8.09 | |||||
| Lonely Planet Phrasebook: Scandanavian (Lonely Pla...Details Lonely Planet Phrasebook: Scandanavian (Lonely Planet Travel Guides) by | 1 | None | Usually ships within 24 hours |
| $8.09 | |||||
It seems the price is reduced.
It says I can call 1-866-238-READ. Mom is taking me to another appointment for my face. Dad just gave me McDonald's. I can call it and Wal-Mart later about the card that went to the old apartment.
I found suggestions for karaoke but Mom said I'm not getting my credit cards back since they don't work anyway. So if I get these cards to work I can get karaoke online. I was gonna get karaoke with this. B&N doesn't sell MP3s.
Thanks.
Christina
P.S. I was just glad to get the organ song. I'll just work on it and see if I get hired. The professors said it's the hardest, and I know how to play piano and organ. I need new organ shoes. It's not too hard to add the pedals for this. So I have everything I need. I just wish I could get karaoke and learning ones that aren't sold as MP3s|CDs. I'll need a card to do that. I told Mom about stuff and that I have the clothes to take walks. I just assumed the Dutch software wasn't in stores.