I was in a bathroom stall and my mom kept fighting for me to get out and rubbed me in bed. I was looking in a mirror earlier and my skin a little darker and my hair had more light highlights, not brown|red. In my dream there was an older girl with darker red hair and a younger one with light. It was also about a bad guy in a class and I was upset he might do something about a boy I liked. It was something about books, like there were different sizes you pick one up and do something, a big one, a wide flat one, and a heavy one to be a cheerleader. Then there was a whale in like armor and they pulled his fins out like a fish and said it was a big whale.
I just got a note from my mom and saw Kleenex on the floor as for the cup directly under the faucet. My mom wants me to leave the house to eat at Chick-Fil-A. I just said I was always home. It's Saturday. She wants me to be at a yoga "Ayruveda" presentation. She left a note yesterday as well. This time it touched my toothbrush paste. Also I see my water vat was open a little. She wants to treat my face, but I said I was doing it myself. Last time wasn't good.
She also said credit cards off limit at the end and my dad is supposed to give them back after putting money in them.
My mom used $50 from my grandma. All I wanted was the Dutch software and to buy karaokes and now I have nothing.