free counters

View My Stats

View My Stats

Thursday, March 25, 2010

[L] spa

http://c-us86.blogspot.com/2010/03/l-spa.html

Okay, I'll wear my new shirt and pants to the yoga and spa and Chick-Fil-A.

What do you think she will do? If she does what the last lady did, I wonder how much it works.

Dad just ordered me earmuffs, but you said I wouldn't be getting money in my credit cards. I wonder if Best Buy doesn't actually even have the software I need. I like getting the karaoke online. I had some coupon for MP3s online somewhere and a B&N gift card.

B&N doesn't sell MP3s, but I will buy a karaoke CD. I will see if they have Dutch software.

Also if I drive to do organ again I want new shoes, which aren't as expensive as dancing.

I think I need new earplugs, as well.

I wonder if Dad wants more options for fast food, Burger King. There's also Boston Market, and I forgot Checkers as well, and then there's Taco Bell and no Taco Tico.

I need to think about what to eat more at home to for less money for more, like I asked for hot dog buns. I like chili dogs and also Sloppy Jo's or taco mix. I'm not sure how to make "spinach puffs." I like to eat healthy but need a variety of meat or the different flavorings on meat.

I don't know how much I would spend. I want to see if the frozen section sells a cheaper version of steak & gravy, meatloaf, turkey & gravy prepared sliced and light.

So I'm not sure if we go to the store, like if I could get more karaoke variety or MP3 for garage. I don't think they have Dutch software in stores.

I guess I shouldn't buy new clothes now because I have enough to take walks. Sometime I want to see if they sell the PJ shorts at the mall or anywhere. I thought Rave had some of that as well.

I have lots of hair products, but I could get the kind of shampoo I wanted.

Really all I want is for a credit card to work, but I have to wait maybe until summer for a new one because I just wanted the karaoke for me and the Dutch software and some new things, like PJ shorts.

I think I will get my hair cut all the same length when it's longer to make it easy. I don't think I want bangs because I'm more concerned about texture and color.

It just seems like so many problems if I don't get the credit cards back or money in it for karaoke MP3s for a variety of accompaniment|MIDIs. I do have the Cakewalk, but I can't really devise that.

So will we go to the grocery and maybe the mall to look at clothes or music? Will we have food to take home sometime? The more the better since I'm out.

Thanks.

Christina

P.S. How long is the Aru presentation?
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket