free counters

View My Stats

View My Stats

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

[U L] my money

http://c-us86.blogspot.com/2010/03/u-l-my-money.html

You stopped giving me money for awhile and now I need it. I tried to order the Dutch software and more MP3s for singing. I can look on YouTube but am finding less and need sheet music.

I know you are seeing if my credit cards work now.

It's just annoying not having anything to do. It must be from adding the organ music, which from Amazon I got in a book.

I will just wait, but I assumed that there would be more money in my card and from Grandma and that it shouldn't take too long to do my credit cards if they work. If not I was hoping you would give them back. But I don't think the new one works I didn't bother to keep in case it works non-online.

Thanks.

Christina
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket