http://c-us86.blogspot.com/2010/03/l-hungry.html
You and Dad have the house all day. I just like to walk around, take awhile in the kitchen still from being sick from college and all the moving.
So I just wanted to send this e-mail now to warn I feel sick about food but not really since I'm older, just don't feel that I like the same foods as anyone else like in public. I can't cook a huge feast, like something detailed. I want some food now. But, Dad talks about it being so much money, and it sounds like it's from college. Anyway they have pizza lunches at Winn-Dixie now, so can you get them for $1 for 4? How about as many as possible? Just a suggestion for a starter, but it's what I want. I don't know what the store sells that's good. I'm thinner from my YouTube and don't feel like asking to be taken to the grocery. I'm not sure how much online there is, but I like prepared food from the grocery. Remember when sometimes Dad and you would get fast food? Is the grocery cheaper? I don't mean the deli. I mean just once I got the Hungry Man, but that's expensive if that's all you eat. We don't have room. Can we get me a mini fridge in the garage? I just saw a bug in my sink, a strange thin green bug.
I lost my train of thought, but I know it's expensive. I think if you get me sooner than later a few frozen meals like before, Hungry Man even Kid Cuisine, that I won't feel as bad about acquiring taste to other things around.
Dad mentioned work, but all I want was the Dutch software.
I won't get better if I don't eat right. I mean I don't know I ate stuff I found at home and it's random.
All I know they have is the prepared food. What I forgot in a hurry last time was Dad getting mad about getting cold food when it might be cheaper frozen. I don't know if they have frozen what they had in the cold section: meatloaf and ketchup, steak and gravy, meatloaf, and etc.
So and get the enchiladas, etc.? Thanks.
Christina