skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Christina
View My Stats
View My Stats
map counter
Friday, March 26, 2010
blackheads
I know what causes it and it's not my fault.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
socks
strawberry_chocolate
christinabarrett.com
christinabarrett.net
Cantonese
-Javanese + Irish 5'6 150 lbs.
Photobucket
YouTube
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(42)
▼
March
(42)
►
Mar 27
(3)
▼
Mar 26
(11)
I don't look forward to tomorrow.
I miss McDonald's.
It's very dark.
It's dark.
blackheads
wow there's nothing to eat
[U L] Dad | pizza
[U L] very hungry
[U L] fast food
Should I have called me friends niggers?
[U L] food
►
Mar 25
(11)
►
Mar 24
(6)
►
Mar 23
(11)
About Me
languages
:
Dutch
Scandinavian
family last names
Barrett Donahue Noon
Barber Burkhart Kifer Shultz
Work Mortimer Long Rickard
Chinese Indonesian
About Me
Drinking: no
Smoking: no
Where I Lived
About Me
My Site
L.K.F.
What Kind of English Are You: *Camelot or Harry Potter
Favorite Song: "Far From the Home I Love" - "Fiddler on the Roof" - ALW